Airtel Introduced New Data Plan Called “WTF”

script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
Pulpit rock

Airtel Nigeria just introduced another plan and without much doubt, you'll remember that they newly introduced Android data plans some months ago and I can't really tell if the subscribers for that Android plan are up to 200 because the charging rate is extremely high compared tothe normal Blackberry plan.

The newly introduce plan tagged"WTF", I already know what is going through your mind (What The F*ck) but I don't think that is the full meaning but "Whatsapp Twitter Facebook";gives you an unlimited social media surfing for one month or one week for just #200.

This plan is good if you don't really do much online other that whatsapp, telegram, Facebook or BBM. How Can I Get The WTF Bundle

To get the bundle plan for one month, dial*990# for just #200 And to get the bundle for one week,dial*991# for just #100 To check your data balance, dial *990*0# Can somebody please tell me what is going on with Airtel Nigera, because this new plan is actually What The F**k.

FAQ:
==>Can I use it to browse?

Ans:I haven't tried it at all, it was just introduced this evening

==>Can it be tweaked to work unlimited?

Ans:It's possible but I'll give it a head up in due cause.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comments as it will help improve the blog and also serve you better. Your satisfaction is our goal!

TRENDING POST...